Posted on May 3, 2021 by CV-Library
£26,000 - £35,000 Basic + Overtime + Training + Van + Job Security + Job Satisfaction + Holiday
At Major we are always on the lookout for Workshop Technicians for our clients, do you stability working for a company where you'll be treated as more than just another number? If you are looking to become an important member of long-standing teams and stabilise your career, then we could have the perfect role for you.
Exciting opportunities for Workshop Technicians to join household names that provide agricultural equipment across the UK and are currently growing. My clients pride themselves on their deep history and ethos of providing an excellent service to their customers, in which you could be playing your part. You could be benefiting from joining stable and growing companies who will offer continuous high-quality training. With multi-skilled maintenance engineering experience, you will be adding great value to a family feel teams.
* £26,000 - £35,000 Basic + Overtime + Training + Van + Job Security + Job Satisfaction + Holiday
* Agricultural Technician - Multi-skilled
* Perform reactive repairs on agricultural equipment such as tractors, feeders and mowers within the workshop and field based.
* Diagnosis and fix electrical components of the different machineries
* Carry out mechanical breakdowns - hydraulics, engines, generators etc
* Agricultural Technician/ Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer
* Experience working with agricultural equipment both mechanically and electrically
* Must have both mechanical and electrical skills - including single and 3-phase wiring and some knowledge of control systems
* Vehicle driving and forklift license preferred
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£36k - £36k Annual
£11.1 - £12.5 Hourly
£20k - £22k Annual
£26k - £28k Annual
£20k - £22.5k Annual
£29k - £29k Annual
£21k - £24k Annual
£17k - £25k Annual