VPN Solution Architect
Posted on May 3, 2021 by Experis AG
VPN Solution Architect
Experis IT Switzerland is looking for a VPN Solution Architect to join one of their clients based in Zurich for a temporary 6 months engagement.
This particular role will focus on Switzerland and the local deployment of a state-of-the-art VPN solution according to the clients standards.
The Senior VPN Engineer will be responsible for engineering and driving the development of the VPN infrastructure used to provide access for personal and corporate iOS, Windows and macOS devices in a very agile environment. You will be responsible of engineering of backlog items and interacts continuously with the product management function for backlog refinements and prioritization, always with scope to improve the user experience while staying secure.
- Product enhancement
- Develop feature and software upgrades
- Documentation and handover to global Operations team
- Problem-management/L3 Support/Escalate Problems to the vendor
- Identify automation and telemetry enhancement opportunities and drive required changes and developments
- Stay current on the company's engineering approaches, security requirements, and best practices and apply them in a timely manner
- Creating and maintaining structured documentation for all platforms in scope including technical designs, release notes, test cases, and vendor improvements
- The engagement with other technology and security teams to ensure the platform is fit for purpose, cost effective and adheres to the engineering standards and mobile policies
- Ensuring adherence to the SDLC process and other company demanded engineering and release management practices.
- Minimum 6 years of experience in Regulated Financial Service
- Prior exposure into large scale environments with a strong focus on security
- 7 years experience in a comparable engineering role.
- Strong skills in:
- Excellent in-depth technical experience in the delivery of VPN solutions in a large, regulated enterprise environment, networking and cyber-security
- Very good and in depth understanding of networking concepts and protocols including IP, routing, TLS, ActiveSync, SSL VPN, ESP, IKEv2, ICA, RDP
- Infrastructure design experience including availability and resilience approaches, data center setups, virtualization, networks
- Product experience on Zscaler, Pulse Secure, Azure and RSA.
- SAML Based-Authentication
- Experience in Application Programming Interfaces for at least 2+ years
- Azure Active Directory/Conditional Access/DNS/DHCP/PKI certificate infrastructure.
- Proven track record in problem solving, within a medium to large enterprise environment
- Hands-on personality
- Strong communication skills, agile driven mindset
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with technical and non-technical teams
- Can work in virtual teams spanning multiple time zones
- Keeping the management team up to date on recent IT security incidents and threats
Other IT skills:
- Advance Windows/MacOS/iOS/Linux OS skills are desirable
- RSA and Microsoft Authenticator Knowledge
- JIRA, Confluence, Splunk, Fiddler and Service Now
- Test-automation and PEN Testing
Duration: 6 months contract (renewable)
Apply today to secure your chances in this interesting opportunity for a Swiss fast growing company.