Posted on May 3, 2021 by TEKsystems
Role: Azure DevOps
Contract Length: 1 year (possibilities of extension)
On behalf of a financial institution based in Zurich, we are looking to hire an experienced Azure DevOps. This is an excellent opportunity to be working with one of the world's leading insurance institutions and with leading professionals in the field.
- Drive the development of an automated continuous delivery platform using Azure DevOps, ranging from development infrastructure tooling to reduce operational tasks to automated testing capabilities to reliable release and deployment strategies for Azure Data Factory and Azure Databricks
- Ensure development and infrastructure backlogs, standards, artefacts and guidelines include DevOps principles, as well as driving ideas and solutions that promote better ways of working
- End-to-end engagement, from inception to production, in designing, deploying, operating and continuously improving high-availability services in Azure
- Deliver high-quality solutions and deployment strategies, focusing on reliability, automation, maintainability and security
- Extensive experience setting up and administering Azure Cloud Solutions using:
- IaC (ARM templates)
- Azure DevOps Pipelines and CI/CD
- advanced knowledge of security concepts such as Azure AD/RBAC/Azure Key Vaults/certificate management, VMs and VNets
- Working knowledge of Azure Big Data services such as Azure Data Factory, Azure Databricks including test pipeline automation with Azure DevOps
- Experience with: Azure Blob Storage, Azure Data Lake, Azure Key Vault, Azure Monitoring, Azure Log Analytics
- Hands-on working experience with DevOps tools such as GIT, Terraform, SonarQube, SQL, test automation tooling, CI/CD pipeline tools and applying in big data/data engineering projects
- Experience in administering Azure solutions, for example: permissions, networking, deploying services, cost analysis, performance, monitoring
- Proficient in Python
If you believe you meet the above requirements and are looking for a long term project in a modern environment, please send your CV to Alexandra Ionescu at (see below)
TEKsystems, an Allegis Group company. Allegis Group AG, Basel, Switzerland. Registration No. CHE-101.865.121. TEKsystems is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available on the website.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to our website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice at our website for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.