Active Directory/AzureAD Security Engineer
Posted on May 3, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Active Directory/AzureAD Security Engineer vacancy for a globally operating Basel based company in the pharmaceutical sector.
- 10+ years of work experience in IT Security and IT Architecture paired with 7+ years of expertise with Active Directory engineering and infrastructure, with in-depth understanding
- Proficiency of Semantic Data Architecture, Knowledge Representation eg RDF, Turtle, Ntriples, OWL, Semantic Data Modeling and reasoning
- Know-how of SPARQL and optimization of queries
- Good understanding of semantic web technologies and being an expert in Semantic Graph
- Finished advanced degree in Computer Science or recognized working experience in a renowned semantic graph DB lab or group
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Participating in the evaluation, design and development of Active Directory technical requirements, solutions and implementation roadmap, ensuring a functional, reliable, secure and cost effective technology environment
- Ensuring constant enhancement within the IAM security architecture and engineering by introducing and implementing emerging security technologies and practices
- Providing support and guidance during the whole project life cycle, including evaluating business requirements and security technologies, planning and implementing technology deployment, working in alignment with security teams as well as soliciting feedback from security operation teams
- Working across business and IT teams, analysing, defining and eliciting requirements for Active Directory integrations as well as providing to the global project and operational teams technical support, coordination, expertise and risk analysis on the area of expertise
- Contributing and assisting with the documentation, change management, coordination and action plan together with optimizing performances and managing the capacity of different semantic graph DBs and triplestores
- Designing, implementing and operating data flows embedding semantic data along with developing and optimizing SPARQL queries
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.