IT Service Owner (Network Security)
Posted on May 3, 2021 by Experis AG
IT Service Owner (Security Network)
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. Our suite of services ranges from interim and permanent recruitment to managed services and consulting, enabling businesses to achieve their goals. We accelerate organisational growth by attracting, assessing, and placing specialised professional talent.
- Capture, interpret and prioritize new service requirements and assess the impact on capabilities
- Track industry technical trends and their impact on capability
- Capture and quantify demand for new technology components
- Maintain a capability strategy and roadmap
- Deliver an Investment plan for the capability within the annual budget
- Capture and track the consumption of capability resources
- Maintain the capabilities portfolio
Challenges Contractor will be facing in this role:
Being able to build up the network - the liaison between technical team members and senior management. Ability to work under the time pressure to assure that all the pre requisites are in place for day to day activities and deliverables. Understand the technical challenge and to make the right decision accordingly.
Essentials Skills and Qualifications:
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar role as service/capability manager/owner or project manager.
- A good understanding of network security concepts and technologies as well as processes and governance
- You can work independently, show a well-structured working style, a high level of reliability and feel comfortable in a global and highly complex environment
- To build and maintain positive relationships with your colleagues you have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However, should you have any questions please contact Danny Besse on (see below).