Senior Scrum Master/Developer
Posted on May 3, 2021 by ITech Consult
Senior Scrum Master/Developer - 100%
For our partner Roche Diagnostics in Rotkreuz we are looking for a highly motivated and experienced Scrum Master
He/She supports various RMD initiatives and supports/coaches Product Owner and other Scrum Masters. The Scrum Master is expected to support his/her team and RMD Software, by removing impediments, living the Roche and RMD Software values and principles, helping both team and RMD Software to grow, learn and develop, improving what we do every day through relentless improvement. This will entail that the successful candidate is also able to focus on developer tasks.
- Help the team to develop and live Scrum. Live, coach, and help the team to embrace the RMD Software principles, values and mindset.
- Establish team dynamics, culture and mindset which enables the team, the art and all team members to reach their potential.
- Remove impediments to the team and team's delivery.
- Facilitation of a healthy relationship between the team and product owner.
- Protecting the team from non-value-add interference, interruption and especially distractions.
- Facilitate the team's progress towards team goals.
- Lead and facilitate team efforts in relentless improvement to build a high-performing team.
- Facilitate the Scrum events.
- Support the Product Owner to manage the backlog.
- Promote quality practices and assist the teams in constantly improving the quality of their deliverables and meeting the Definition of Done (DoD).
- Support inter-team cooperation in the Agile Release Train and help the team to operate well on the train.. Assist in tracking the execution of features and capabilities
- Help manage risks and dependencies
- Escalate and track impediments
- Provide input on resourcing to address critical bottlenecks
- Work with the Release Train Engineer for planning and tracking
- Foster use of engineering and Built-In Quality practices
- University degree in IT, Engineering or equivalent fields
- Programming experience in C# for more than 5 years
- Willingness to code in minimum 40%
- A minimum experience of 3 years as a Scrum Master
- Experience in multiple Scrum teams in one single program
- Expert knowledge of Scrum, Lean, and more Agile scaling models (SAFe, LeSS)
- Perfect skills in English spoken and written
Nice to have:
- German spoken and written
- Experience in a highly regulated environments
Reference No.: 920267KS
Role: Senior Scrum Master - Developer
Industry: Pharma Location: Rotkreuz Workload: 100% Start: 01.06.2021 Duration: 6 months + possible extension
Should you find yourself suitable for this position then please send us your complete CV using the link in this advert.
ITech Consult is a certified ISO 9001:2015 Swiss company with offices also located in Germany and Ireland. ITech Consult is specialised in delivering IT candidates for contract work. We were founded in 1997 by IT professionals; hence we well understand what it means to be professionally supported in your search for a new project and being employed.