Migration Manager - MUST BE SET UP TO WORK IN IRELAND
Posted on May 3, 2021 by fortice
I'm heading up a recruitment drive on behalf of a global IT consultancy that require a Migration Manager to join their team on a major project that is based in Galway, Ireland.
Migration Manager at onsite (Galway, Ireland) - Apart from day-to-day Migration delivery aspects and navigating the customer through change, we are looking at the following characteristics:
- Planning of application migrations and waves
- Execution of Migration of applications from Out of support version to MetLife Prescribed version.
- Windows migration along with SQL, Java upgrade, WAS migration to be involved on Pre-migration, Migration
- Work with Stakeholders to get access requests on time for all the offshore team members.
- Help to get in touch with SE team and get the details for offshore team.
- Review the offshore work before handover.
- Third party and Interface application communication and buy in.
- Infra team follow-ups and data retrieval
- Veracode access and scanning to determine the vulnerabilities and consultation call planning with Veracode team.
- Work with UCD team on the code repository related requirements.
- QA team coordination.
- Business UAT support and Business sign off follow-ups
- Communication with stake holders related to resolving queries, obtain clarifications and providing updates
- Setup Stakeholders bridge calls to update status
- Follow up with internal and external stakeholders (Customer and Vendor liaison) to progress the migration to completion
Business Development and Customer Relationship Management:
- Participate in customer meetings and provide project updates.
- Perform the estimation and review
- Participate in audits as necessary
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and think on his or her feet
- Ability to act as a change leader and coach