Posted on May 3, 2021 by Tri-S Recruiters, Inc.
BS in Industrial Engineering or Operations Management
Minimum 10 years of experience supporting production in a manufacturing environment
People/Team Management skills
Previous experience working with ISO quality management systems.
Familiar with Lean Six Sigma principles,
Lean Six Sigma Black Belt certification is a huge plus
Metals industry experience
Experience working in a Union environment would be beneficial
Duties will include:
- Oversee daily management of manufacturing operations.
- Apply concepts of Company's Operating System and Lean Manufacturing principles to production operations
- Teach and mentor others at all levels of the organization
- Lead operations and drive support from Engineering, Planning, CI and Quality to achieve plant KPI targets for Safety, Quality, Delivery, Cost and People.
- Demonstrates initiative and flexibility to find creative methods to solve problems.
- Drive improvements using problem-solving methodologies and facilitate continuous improvement events
- Coach individuals and teams to develop people skills and improve performance with a servant leadership mindset.
- Develop and foster an environment and culture that reflects the vision and values.
- Oversee operating budget, production strategic initiatives and support CAPEX spend to plan and project status to plan. Monitor labor efficiency, material variance, scrap, and Overall Equipment Effectiveness.
- Overall strong communication skills to energize, listen and teach all audience levels.
- Lead/influence cross functional teams to drive continuous improvement efforts at multiple levels of the organization.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.