ServiceNow Developer - Junior to Senior
Posted on May 3, 2021 by Inavise Tech
We are looking for a ServiceNow Developer who has experience developing ServiceNow applications and coaching others. If you have experience with developing core and custom applications within ServiceNow and want to work for an amazing company in Utrecht, apply now!
- 3-5 years of development experience with creating complex customer-facing web applications
- 3+ years experience with ServiceNow app development.
- Knowledge of web-based protocols and standards (Web services, SOAP, REST, WSDL, XML)
- Languages: English (Mandatory), Dutch would be a plus
- Bachelor's/Master's Degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Being able to transform customer requirements into a high level (architectural) solution or supporting model
- Good understanding of service-oriented architecture, software application architecture and the ability to consult with customers about these topics
- In-depth knowledge of data structures, algorithms, object-oriented design, design patterns, and performance/scale considerations
- Familiar with Scrum and Agile way of working and developments. Being able to lead small project teams is a plus
- Develop and implement new ServiceNow applications and integrations from inception to completion, tailored to the customer requirements.
- Develop workflows and scripts to personalize existing ServiceNow applications and automate and improve processes.
- Understand detailed requirements and own your code from design, implementation, test automation and delivery of high-quality solutions to our customers.
- Design quality features and think about how the applications and solutions will evolve in the future.
- Solving complex problems in a highly dynamic and agile environment.
- Having a strong focus on code quality and reusability.
The company offers attractive packages and a winning culture to help you succeed.
Apply now to speak with the team!