Azure DevOps Engineer - CI/CD Pipelines/Azure Big Data
Posted on May 3, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Azure DevOps Engineer - CI/CD Pipelines/Azure Big Data - vacancy requiring profound Microsoft Azure knowledge for our Zürich based client in the financial sector. (Remote work possible).
- Validated experience with setting up and administering Azure Cloud Solutions using IaC (ARM templates), Azure DevOps Pipelines and CI/CD, advanced knowledge of security concepts such as Azure AD, RBAC, Azure Key Vaults, certificate management, VMs and VNets
- Working knowledge of Azure Big Data services such as Azure Data Factory, Azure Databricks including test pipeline automation with Azure DevOps
- Expertise in Azure Blob Storage, Azure Data Lake, Azure Key Vault, Azure Monitoring, Azure Log Analytics
- Hands-on competency with DevOps tools such as GIT, Terraform, SonarQube, SQL, test automation tooling, CI/CD pipeline tools and applying in big data as well as data engineering projects
- Strong background in administering Azure solutions, such as permissions, networking, deploying services, cost analysis, performance, monitoring
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Fostering the development of an automated continuous delivery platform using Azure DevOps, ranging from development infrastructure tooling to reduce operational tasks to automated testing capabilities to reliable release and deployment strategies for Azure Data Factory and Azure Databricks
- Ensuring development and infrastructure backlogs, standards, artefacts and guidelines include DevOps principles, as well as driving ideas and solutions that promote better ways of working
- Supporting the DevOps team in developing a self-service platform for multiple teams of developers
- Delivering high-quality solutions and deployment strategies, focusing on reliability, automation, maintainability and security
- Observing the implementation, assessing the DevOps architecture quality and ensuring the successful implementation of the agreed DevOps architecture
Location: Zürich, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.