Senior Scrum Master - Switzerland
Posted on May 3, 2021 by NextLink Solutions
Senior Scrum Master - Rotkreuz, Switzerland - 6 Month Contract
This role is to support various RMD initiatives and supports/coaches Product Owner and other Scrum Masters.
The Scrum Master is expected to support his/her team and RMD Software, by removing impediments, living the RMD Software values and principles, helping both team and RMD Software to grow, learn and develop, improving what we do every day through relentless improvement.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Live, coach, and help the team to embrace the RMD Software principles, values and mindset.
- Help the team to develop and live Scrum.
- Establish team dynamics, culture and mindset which enables the team, the art and all team members to reach their potential.
- Remove impediments to the team and team's delivery.
- Facilitation of a healthy relationship between the team and product owner.
- Protecting the team from non-value-add interference, interruption and especially distractions.
- Facilitate the team's progress towards team goals.
- Lead and facilitate team efforts in relentless improvement to build a high-performing team.
- Programming experience in C# for more than 5 years
- Willingness to code in minimum 40%
- A minimum experience of 3 years as a Scrum Master
- Experience in multiple Scrum teams in one single program
- Expert knowledge of Scrum, Lean, and more Agile scaling models (SAFe, LeSS)
- University degree in IT, Engineering, or equivalent fields
- Perfect skills in English spoken and written.