Snr/Lead .NET Developer WFH
Posted on May 3, 2021 by hireful
We currently seek a .NET Developer with some experience in Leading and Team or in Management (6months +) to work initially as a Senior Dev/Deputy team Lead before being progressed into a management role in the next 12 - 18 months.
Technically we need someone hands on with current skills on the .net platform and someone who has been through a transition into DevOps and knows what good looks like and can help our client in a similar transistion.
Location - Any UK - Remote role
Salary - 50 - 60K
- You will have experience working in a cross-functional SCRUM team, with excellent knowledge of developing applications, using .NET technologies,
- You will have strong experience carrying out application design and modelling using UML modelling tools (such as Sparx Enterprise Architect),
- You will have solid, hands on development experience using C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET MVC, web forms and micro services,
- You will have robust experience in T-SQL, SQL, JSOM, XML and database design,
- You will have excellent experience in DEVOPS tools and techniques,
- You will have solid experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment
- You will be directly responsible for the application solution design using modelling techniques, coupled with the application development, performing hands-on cross-functional, full-stack development of the application code,
- You will be a Subject Matter Expert and owner of a part of the product/module, carrying out code reviews of the team members,
- You will have strong collaborative skills, working with various stakeholders such as product managers, developers, data analysts and the operational support teams,
- You will deputise as the team manager.
Interested? Please send your CV for a swift response.