Construction Project Manager (Pharma 100%)
Posted on May 3, 2021 by Experis AG
Construction Project Manager (100% Pharma)
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. Our suite of services range from interim and permanent recruitment to managed services and consulting, enabling businesses to achieve their goals. We accelerate organisational growth by attracting, assessing and placing specialised professional talent.
On behalf of our client we are looking for a Construction Project Manager with proven experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Responsible for the overall construction management and work with the Project Manager
- Represent the project towards external stakeholders
- Handle construction execution and ensure compliance, including analyze corrective measures and minimize risks
- Coordinate team and construction staff, including site meetings
- Review and approve weekly/monthly reports and work with the CAPEX PM
- Review and approve revisions
- Design change implementation
- Bachelor or higher degree in Engineering/Mechanical/Science/similar
- years of experience in construction, especially in industrial engineering projects within the pharma industry
- German AND English skills are REQUIRED
- Negotiation and senior management skills
Do you bring all the requirements? Kindly send me your CV today through the link in the advert. Should you have any questions please contact Rosi Pang. Due to the immense amount of applicants, I will only consider applicants who bring all must-have criteria and contact the individual within 2 days.