Software Engineer - (C#, OCR)
Posted on May 3, 2021 by Fairfield Consultancy Services Ltd
One of our client is looking for a software engineer to join the Datacap team with experience in rule-based coding of an application and experience in OCR, Optical Character Recognition.
This is a 4-6 months contract role in Utrecht, Netherlands.
Making a difference
- You are responsible for the development of the application DataCap. In bi-weekly sprints you will work with your team to manage, refine, develop, test and implement software.
- You have experience with rule-based coding and OCR, Optical Character Recognition and preferably master C#. Knowledge of Linux and FileNet is a plus.
- You have a hands-on mentality, but are also not afraid to think along in a broader perspective about the future stability of the application and implement improvements that are necessary for that. For this you are technically well versed.
- Communication and cooperation are your keywords; both within the team and externally. The basic application and infrastructure are managed by another department, for which communication and cooperation are important factors within this function. There is also close coordination with the end users. For this you are able to translate the feedback from the end users into technical solutions.
- You are analytically strong and can quickly learn new things.
With your talents
That customer orientation, a learning and knowledge-sharing attitude and a focus on results are indispensable for this position of Software Engineer is logical.
In addition, it is important that you recognize yourself in the following points
- You have a HBO or WO working and thinking level;
- Completed education in a relevant field (IT);
- Relevant experience with Agile/SCRUM projects in the ICT and financial sector;
- Experience with the IT landscape in the financial sector;
- You are able to pick up new things quickly and make them your own and have excellent analytical skills;
The candidate MUST be eligible to work in Europe.