.NET Developer with Angular experience
Posted on May 3, 2021 by ComTech Europe Limited
My client is looking for an experienced .NET Developer with Angular experience. Role can be completed remotely during Covid restrictions although onsite work is required in Wilrijk Belgium.
We are developing a Hybrid Integration Platform (HIP), which encompasses the one Integration strategy and platform, for and by the business, to enable our decentralized organization for
self-service integrations and digital growth. We implement the HIP platform as a product, with an important attention for developer experience (DX), and reusability for our providers and consumers of APIs and other forms of integrations (event-driven architecture).
This role has a focus on the development of the foundational aspects of the HIP as a product, a platform and service offered to our businesses to enable them to create and promote their own integrations and drive a community of providers and consumers.
Hence, we are looking for a .NET developer with knowledge of the following technologies:
- C# Development based on the Microsoft .NET Core framework
- Writing unit tests (with the standard Microsoft framework)
- Solid design principles
- Entity Framework Core with Microsoft SQL Server (Azure)
- Angular, Typescript
- Azure API Management
- Azure App Services
- Azure EventGrid
- Containerization (Docker)
- Azure DevOps (GIT, repositories, pipelines)
- OpenAPI specification
- An understanding or idea about the concepts of reusable platforms, frameworks and libraries that ease the life of developers
- Dutch is an asset although not essential