Senior C# Software Engineer
Posted on May 3, 2021 by TEKsystems
Title: Senior C# Software Engineer
Start Date: ASAP
Length: 6 months+ (with option of extension)
On behalf our client, one of the world's largest biotech companies, we are looking for a Senior C# Software Engineer.
What you will do
- Technical lead for software development tasks or projects in teams.
- Independent delivery of complex, broadly defined software assignments. Specification, planning, implementation, testing and documentation of these assignments and drafting/definition of tasks for others.
- Independent planning and implementation of complex internal and external sub-projects by involving several employees, or responsible for an area of technological activity.
- Participates actively in detailed design, code reviews, bug/issue triage, and supports well informed decisions towards business and engineering goals.
- Review expert for other project groups.
- Internal and external knowledge transfer.
- Active role in the scope of conceptual problem solving.
- Defines over-arching concepts for the entire product area.
Who you are
- You have a university degree or equivalent in computer science, engineering, or other related fields.
- 5+ years of experience as a software engineer
- Extensive skills in C#/.NET development
- Knowledge of software programming best practices (ideally Clean Coding)
Nice to haves
- Containers (Docker, Kubernetes)
- IaC - Packer, Ansible, Terraform
- Experience in DevOps environment
- Working experience in a Diagnostics, Life Sciences environment
You are a highly motivated self-starter and curiosity is what drives you? You embrace and value lean and agile principles to achieve positive outcomes? Then we look forward to receiving your application.
TEKsystems, an Allegis Group company. Allegis Group AG, Basel, Switzerland. Registration No. CHE-101.865.121. TEKsystems is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available on the website.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to our website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice at our website for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.