Lead CMDB Engineer (Remedy/Helix)
Posted on May 3, 2021 by Precision System Design, Inc.
Our direct, Fortune 500 client based in the Cleveland, OH area is looking for a Lead ITSM Engineer (CMDB) to assist in building out their BMC Helix (formerly known as Remedy) platform.
- Maintain and Update Current Reconciliation Rules & Jobs.
- Work with customers to determine new sources of CMDB data, and design solutions to ingest that data.
- Find opportunities for process automation, and design and implement solutions.
- Troubleshoot issues with discovery, automation, or other general CMDB issues.
- Assist Data Stewards with CMDB cleanup and improve overall data quality.
- Experience evaluating and optimizing BMC Remedy/Helix CMDB. This involves CI identification manual or automated like Discovery (ADDM), reconciliation, creation, and validation of CI relationships etc.
- Experience with asset management processes (Enter and maintain information for CIs which includes contracts, entitlements, compliance, life cycle, reclamation)
- Experience in design and implementing BMC Remedy/Helix ITSM integration with third party APIs, tools using web services like SOAP, REST etc.
- Experience in proposing and implementing solution architecture for BMC Remedy/Helix CMDB upgrades and custom integrations
- Database background
- Deep understanding of a specific CMDB tool.
- BMC Service Management Products
- BMC REST API
- Microsoft SQL Server/T-SQL
We will call qualified candidates after review.
Resumes will NOT be sent to clients without your approval.
REFERRALS WANTED - $ 1000 REWARD!
Refer a colleague to us, and Precision will give you $ 1000 if we find a job for that person!
(The fine print: The referred candidate must be previously unknown to us. Start date must be within 6 months of referral.)
THERE ARE MANY IT STAFFING FIRMS YOU CAN WORK WITH.
WHY WORK WITH PRECISION?
Our Clients. We work with the best.
- We are direct vendors to Fortune 500 companies across North America
- We're the top provider of contract IT professionals to many of our clients
Our Experience. We know how to sell our candidates to clients.
- We've been in business for over 20 years, and have made thousands of successful placements
Our Background. Precision is run by former IT professionals.
- We know what it is like to be an IT consultant working in a large organization.
- We actually understand your skills. We'll make sure that you are right for the job, and that the job is right for you.
Our Reputation for Quality. Clients favor Precision's candidates.
- We take the time to learn about you so that we can best match you to our openings and sell you to our clients.
- Our clients know from experience that Precision's consultants are the most qualified and the best fit for their project teams.
Our Ethics. We pride ourselves on our ethical business practices.
- We never submit your resume without your permission, and we never give your resume to other staffing companies
- We are up front about pay rates and the interviewing process, and provide you with constant feedback.
Our Responsibility. We take seriously our obligations to our consultants.
- We always pay on time
- We offer highly competitive pay rates, as well as an opportunity to participate in our group health insurance, long term disability and 401(k) plans.
- We have dedicated HR personnel that will answer the phone when you call.
THE STAFFING FIRM YOU WORK WITH MATTERS.
WORK WITH PRECISION.
Overtime: straight time