Posted on May 3, 2021 by Whitehall Resources Ltd
Whitehall Resources are currently recruiting for a Fullstack Developer for a 6 months contract based in Stockholm, Sweden.
You will be working as a developer/engineer within the Analytics & Automation team. You will help out in day-to-day tasks by developing data pipelines with sound knowledge and hands-on experience in AWS stack. Furthermore, the developer can take on ETL related tasks when procuring new data sources and help product owner, data scientist and business stakeholder with data prep and exploration activity.
What we are working on in team:
- Develop and maintain a data lake within AWS.
- We have created an automated, scalable flow of ingesting vast amount of data and provide flexibility in how data is consumed and produced.
- A dashboard client built in React that we develop and maintain for internal usage within Postnord (visualizing data from the data lake).
- Automating customer service through an intelligent virtual agent.
- Initiating and working with ML-initiatives within the organization.
- AWS (Lambda, Cloudwatch, Cloudformation, SQS, S3, Athena, Glue, Kinesis, Aurora, Dynamo etc...)
- Serverless Framework and Infrastructure as code
- Familiarity with ETL-processes and data pipelines
- Event-driven architecture
- ElasticSearch, Kibana
- Git experience
- Data driven mindset Nice to haves:
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.