Software Tester (QAA)
Posted on May 3, 2021 by Precision System Design, Inc.
Our client near Raleigh, NC is looking for a QA to be responsible for performing software testing activities, using a variety of testing approaches and techniques, typically providing User Acceptance Testing in support of Microsoft Dynamics 365 (D365) ERP and Workday Adaptive implementations.This is a long-term opportunity with the option of being remote but some travel may be needed. Work must be done during standard EST working hours.
Interested in learning more? Come join a large IT shop with a great work culture in a company making a global impact. Apply today!
Requirements gathering, planning, testing cases, and management of User Acceptance Testing (UAT) in support of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 (D365) ERP and Workday Adaptive implementations.
Analyze and align business requirements with test cases and end to end testing scenarios.
Build a comprehensive testing plan by working in alignment with the PMO, key business stakeholders, and the implementation consulting partner build a comprehensive testing plan.
Assist with the buildout of end to end test scenarios within the Microsoft Dynamics RSAT module.
Manage UAT and other testing activities.
-Records, tracks, and documents requests including prioritizing, scheduling, problem-solving process, decisions and action items, through to the final resolution.
Experience with testing activities in support of Microsoft Dynamics 365 and/or Workday Adaptive implementations.
Knowledge of Task Recorder and RSAT capabilities within Microsoft Dynamics 365.
Experience with one or more of the following Microsoft platforms: Azure DevOps, MS SQL, Azure Synapse, Power BI, Power Apps, Power Automate.
Project management experience with PMP or ScrumMaster certifications.
We will call qualified candidates after review.
Resumes will NOT be sent to clients without your approval.
REFERRALS WANTED - $1000 REWARD!
Refer a colleague to us, and Precision will give you $1000 if we find a job for that person!
(The fine print: The referred candidate must be previously unknown to us. Start date must be within 6 months of referral.)
THERE ARE MANY IT STAFFING FIRMS YOU CAN WORK WITH.
WHY WORK WITH PRECISION?
Our Clients. We work with the best.
- We are direct vendors to Fortune 500 companies across North America
- We're the top provider of contract IT professionals to many of our clients
Our Experience. We know how to sell our candidates to clients.
- We've been in business for over 20 years, and have made thousands of successful placements
Our Background. Precision is run by former IT professionals.
- We know what it is like to be an IT consultant working in a large organization.
- We actually understand your skills. We'll make sure that you are right for the job, and that the job is right for you.
Our Reputation for Quality. Clients favor Precision's candidates.
- We take the time to learn about you so that we can best match you to our openings and sell you to our clients.
- Our clients know from experience that Precision's consultants are the most qualified and the best fit for their project teams.
Our Ethics. We pride ourselves on our ethical business practices.
- We never submit your resume without your permission, and we never give your resume to other staffing companies
- We are up front about pay rates and the interviewing process, and provide you with constant feedback.
Our Responsibility. We take seriously our obligations to our consultants.
- We always pay on time
- We offer highly competitive pay rates, as well as an opportunity to participate in our group health insurance, long term disability and 401(k) plans.
- When required, we carefully manage H1-B and Green Card applications, and involve you at every step.
- We have dedicated HR personnel that will answer the phone when you call.
THE STAFFING FIRM YOU WORK WITH MATTERS.
WORK WITH PRECISION.
Overtime: straight time