Posted on May 3, 2021 by Gazelle Global Consulting
Are you seeking a new role?
For one of our biggest clients, I am seeking for "IoT Architect" for a 6 to 12 months contract in Brussels, Belgium. Remote working is available, however you will need to be based in Belgium as per client's needs.Role
Part of the IoT Solutions sqaud, you will support software engineer teams to translate architectural requirements into scalable, highly available, and fault-tolerant designs to IoT native cloud application. You'll also contribute on developing our IoT cloud capabilities following market technology and security best practices.Technical Skills
- You have several years of experience in designing applications in public cloud
- Hands on experience in cloud automation tools like Azure Devops and Helm for Kubernetes and deployment techniques like ARM templates, CI/CD pipelines and Helm templates
- Knowledge of microservices and event-driven architecture design, development, deployment and orchestration with Kubernetes.
- Good understanding of cloud patterns (Pub/Sub, DLQ).
- Decent experience with SQL and No SQL databases Postgres, CosmosDB, TimescaleDB and MongoDB.
- Good understanding of Kubernetes and Docker.
- Strong expertise in one of the following programming languages: .NET, Python, NodeJS or Golang.
- Strong Experience on Asp.NET Core web & REST API's and framework
- Strong Knowledge of REST API design, security and management tools like Azure API Management or Kong API.
- Knowledge of integrations with HTTPS and gRPC services
- Strong working experience on IoT projects on Azure Platform
- Experience designing and supporting Azure environments, including IaaS and PaaS
- Demonstrable experience deploying enterprise workloads to Azure
- Experience using Agile methodologies and tools like Jira and Confluence.
Please apply now if you are interested and available :)