PK/PD Clinical Programmer- Remote
Posted on May 3, 2021 by NextLink Solutions
NextLink Solutions is currently looking for a PK/PD Clinical Programmer- Remote for a mission in the wonderful city of Basel Switzerland. You will integrate a multicultural team of passionate experts that will support and integrate you fully as a member of the department.
Your development knowledge will be valued and challenged in various projects, and your knowledge and strategic thinking will be key to the success of the team.
To cover an internal rotation, the clinical pharmacometrics is looking for a contractor to focusing on clinical data manipulation in pharmacokinetics (PK) and pharmacodynamics (PD). Main task will be around clinical data manipulation and visualization.
- Start date: May 1st
- Latest start date: June 1st
- End date: 31.12.2021
- Work location: Basel B1
- Workload: 100%
- Remote/Home Office: Home office fully
- Travelling: no
- Team: Around 10 people
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Conduct model-orientated and model-based graphical evaluation of M&S data (eg bayesian feedback analysis using prior model) in consultation with the clinical pharmacometrician
- Conduct exploratory analysis in consultation with the clinical pharmacometrician, clinical pharmacologue.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in clinical data & data visualization (*)
- Fluency in R & SAS (*)
- Experience working with PK & PD data (*)
- Master level (M.S.) in Mathematics and/or Statistics (*)
- Fluency in English
Nice to haves:
- Experience in modelling and simulation
If you would like to be considered for this exciting project, apply/get in touch with Kunal today for an informal chat about the role, or request a call back!
Share your CV: (see below)