Fullstack blockchain developer (REMOTE)
Posted on May 3, 2021 by Hadron Finsys GmbH
3 May 2021
- Develop and maintain Eidoo, Steroids.finance, DAO's smart contracts and corresponding Back End
- Develop and test smart contracts related to lending, borrowing, trading, bridging, governance
- Build blockchain PoC projects
- Review contracts of team members for logic flaws or security issues
- Integrate Eidoo and network with various 3rd party blockchains
- Research and concept work for new features or improvements to the system
- Development of Back End services connected to the smart contracts
- Take part in weekly meetings and code reviews
Skills and Experience Required:
- Expert Solidity knowledge (Minimum 2 years of working experience)
- distributed systems architectures operations (2 years of working experience)
- Web3 libraries (ethers.js or web3.js)
- Truffle or Waffle testing environment
- Knowledge of common vulnerabilities in smart contracts and blockchain development in general.
- Expert React.js (hooks, redux)
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (git)
- Knowledge of cloud ecosystems like AWS, Google cloud, Azure
- Proficiency and experience in DeFI.
- Experience in Development of blockchain applications or proof-of-concepts (POCs) using Ethereum Solidity or other proprietary language and APIs.
- Development of applications using cloud-based platforms/micro-services.