Freelance Documentum Operations Engineer - Brussels - English speaking
Posted on May 3, 2021 by Energize Recruitment
One of Energize Tech's key clients within the financial sector are urgently looking for a freelance Ops Engineer with experience working with Documentum, to join their growing team in Brussels.
Key info below;
- Start date: ASAP
- Length: 12 months with option to extend
- Market rate
- English speaking
- 100% remote until safe to travel but will be required on-site in Brussels post-covid
Do you have a passion for delivering and keeping IT systems up & running and reliable?
Do you thrive around concepts like Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery? Do you want to work in an international and Agile environment, where we are committed to fostering a proper engineering culture and building a highly productive team of smart engineers with the getting- things-done mentality? If so, please read on.
Within the Document and Content Management tribe, we are defining the digital vision for both our customers and employees, delivering an industry leading and consistent digital customer experience across our touch points.
Within the product area, your squad will be developing and continuing the track of digitization, contributing to the existing strategy: entry points for service flows, helping other departments in their development...
- Build a deep knowledge of the squads' applications and/or platform components, with a good understanding of the ecosystem they live in
- Participate to the configuration and deployment of the new features
- Safeguard the application quality and performance during production life cycle
- Automate deployments and regression testing through continuous integration and continuous deployment
- Monitor the application availability and performance in test, acceptance and production environments
- A seasoned Ops Engineer, having a sense of ownership and responsibility for the applications of your squad
- Experienced in Agile and Continuous Delivery practices
- Strong experience working with Documentum
- Continuously improving and automating IT services
- Embracing new evolutions and challenges
- Pro-active, assertive and a good communicator
- And have an excellent written and spoken knowledge of English
- Java, Polymer, ...
- Elastic Search, Kibana, Logstash, Grafana, Graphite, Prometheus,
- Ansible, Jenkins, Gitlab, Openshift...
What this role offers...
- You will be working in a highly empowered squad, with state-of-the-art technology in an international context
- An informal, dynamic environment with innovative colleagues supporting your endeavors
- A progressive and agile way of working, where new ideas are valued ahead of convention
If this sounds like a good fit, please apply with your most up to date CV and we can arrange a call if your profile matches. If you're not currently available right now but know someone is looking for their next assignment, please forward this on and ask them to reach out.
We look forward to hearing from you at the soonest!