Entry Level Project Manager
Posted on May 3, 2021 by NuJak Companies, Inc.
- Oversee all functions of project management for 3-5 ongoing projects.
- Meet with owner reps, architects, engineers, sub-contractors, & field personnel.
- Create & maintain a project schedule
- Negotiate with suppliers & sub-contractors
- Handle permitting & inspections for projects
- Create, track, & manage subcontracts/W9/COI for projects
- Ensure compliance with state and federal regulations
- Degree from accredited university in Construction Management, Engineering, or similar program.
- Must be familiar with construction means, methods, & terminology.
- Must have knowledge of Florida Lien Law and AIA documents.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Must be willing to travel to projects when needed.
- Experience with project estimating is a plus.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage in a fast-paced environment.
- Dependable and self-motivated