DevOps Engineer with Microsoft Azure Specialization
Posted on May 3, 2021 by Darwin Recruitment
* Extensive experience setting up and administering Azure Cloud Solutions using IaC (ARM templates), Azure DevOps Pipelines and CI/CD, advanced knowledge of security concepts such as Azure AD/RBAC/Azure Key Vaults/certificate management, VMs and VNets
* Working knowledge of Azure Big Data services such as Azure Data Factory, Azure Databricks including test pipeline automation with Azure DevOps
* Experience with: Azure Blob Storage, Azure Data Lake, Azure Key Vault, Azure Monitoring, Azure Log Analytics
* Hands-on working experience with DevOps tools such as GIT, Terraform, SonarQube, SQL, test automation tooling, CI/CD pipeline tools and applying in big data/data engineering projects
* Experience in administering Azure solutions, for example: permissions, networking, deploying services, cost analysis, performance, monitoring
* Proficient in Python
* Drive the development of an automated continuous delivery platform using Azure DevOps, ranging from development infrastructure tooling to reduce operational tasks to automated testing capabilities to reliable release and deployment strategies for Azure Data Factory and Azure Databricks
* Ensure development and infrastructure backlogs, standards, artefacts and guidelines include DevOps principles, as well as driving ideas and solutions that promote better ways of working
* End-to-end engagement, from inception to production, in designing, deploying, operating and continuously improving high-availability services in Azure
* Deliver high-quality solutions and deployment strategies, focusing on reliability, automation, maintainability and security
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.