Senior Java Software Engineer
Posted on May 2, 2021 by Simpson Booth Ltd.
Simpson Booth is supporting a major IT business consultancy with the recruitment of a Java Backend Developer for a contract at their end customer's office, based in Alicante. The role is currently 100% working from home, however, would require relocation to Alicante next year.
We are looking for inspired professionals that will be part of highly skilled teams who design, develop, deploy, customize and support technologies for EU institutions.
You will have the opportunity to be exposed to a wide variety of services and technologies in order to develop a solid background in the field of applications development.
With over 400 employees from more than 50 different nations, their diversity creates vibrant teams and constantly challenges to appreciate multiple perspectives. You will have the opportunity to work with teammates from across the globe. They have five working languages: English, French, German, Italian and Spanish.
You will be working in an inclusive environment and be encouraged to bring your whole self to work. As a growing business they will encourage you to develop your professional and personal aspirations, enjoy new experiences, and learn from the talented people you will be working with.
What you will be doing ?
- You will be responsible for the design and architecture of high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems with guarantees of high availability and fault tolerance. He/she must contribute in all phases of the development life cycle, ensure designs are in compliance with specifications and support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting this for architectural review
- Provision of advice and assistance in any area associated with the procurement, provision, delivery, maintenance, deployment, hosting, effective use of information systems and their environment
- Provision of security technical consultancy, security assessments or other security matters associated with information system projects
- Design client-side and Server Side architecture
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and application
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related discipline
- At least 7 years of experience in Software development
- Java (JSE/JEE)
- Design Patterns and UML knowledge
- Spring Framework, Hibernate, JPA,
- JEE (Web services)
- Testing: Junit, Mockito
- Angular/React J
- No Sql databases (PostgreSQL/memsql
- Cloud computing (AWS
- Agile Devops Principles
- .An analytical mind with problem-solving abilitie
- sAble to work independently and also as part of a tea
- mExcellent at interpersonal and team buildin
- gHighly self-motivated and methodical, with attention to detai
You will get..
Continuous learning and fast career growth
- Interesting and challenging work within large-scale projects
International dynamic, fast-paced working environment
- Opportunity to work in a diverse environment with talented colleague
Thanks for your time checking the job description, if you think you can match the role don't hesitate to send us your CV, I'm looking forward to hearing from you