Lead Electrical Engineer (EV)
Posted on May 2, 2021 by Paratus People
My client, based near Eindhoven, focuses on the production of specialized vehicles and accessories for off-road. They supply worldwide to renowned organizations within the mining sector, government, and aid organizations. They are in a huge stage of growth after winning multiple large-scale contracts so, as you can imagine, this is an excellent time to join the company.
They are looking to hire an Electrical Engineer to develop and embed systems for new generation of Electric Vehicles. You will need to be based on the client's site which is near Eindhoven for this position.
Key responsibilities for the role include:
- Analysing and improving the efficiency and scalability of the EV battery systems.
- Oversee all electrical system development including validation, integration, and implementation.
- Build specification and design electrical systems across the EV platform
- Work on advanced control algorithms and modular electrical architecture
- Actively monitor and resolve any technical issues with delivery partners
- Experienced at working in a technical environment and practical working knowledge of EV systems.
- Proficient in CAD systems for designing major components and complete systems.
- Good knowledge of safety system requirements for batteries and other components
- Good knowledge of best practice and safety in electrical systems including in motors, batteries, and high voltage components.
If this sounds like a position that you are interested in, please send your updated CV
Paratus People are acting as an Employment Agency for the purposes of this Job Vacancy. We offer a reward scheme if you can recommend someone for this position, up to €500. Paratus People are recognised talent solution experts within IoT and Broadcast Technology.