Senior Data Engineer
Posted on May 2, 2021 by G2 Recruitment Solutions
SENIOR DATA SCIENTIST (100%)
I am currently looking for a Senior Data Engineer on behalf of a company in Zug in the Industrial Automation sector.
Please see the full description of the role below:
- - Develop data processing pipelines and customer-facing software
- - Optimizing and engineering software databases to support data.
- - Maintaining systems for compute, storage and development, using automated processes
- - Managing and ML-based product in the Industrial Internet of Things
- - Cloud and edge computing, analytics, software engineering, DevOps and data infrastructure
- - Bachelors/Masters degree in Computer Science (or similar)
- - Data-at-scale infrastructure knwodlege (Hadoop, Spark, Flink, Storm, Kafika)
- - Linux expertise (Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible)
- - Python expertise, writign clean code and unit tests (Scala, Java, Go, C++/C#)
- - Knowledge of NoSQL and relational databases
- Good English (German a nice-to-have)
If you are interested to find out full details about the company/role, apply by sending your CV or call me.
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.