PK/PD Clinical Programmer
Posted on May 2, 2021 by ITech Consult
PK/PD Clinical Programmer - clinical data & data visualization, R & SAS, PK & PD data, English
For our client in the Pharma industry based in Basel we are looking for a PK/PD Clinical Programmer.
Clinical Pharmacology Data Scientist (CPDS) supports the conduction of Clinical Pharmacology activities. The CPDS conducts exploratory analysis, model-orientated and model-based graphical evaluation of data. She or he is also accountable for delivering ready to use analysis dataset (descriptive dataset, pooled and cleaned ready to use modelling input dataset, NCA). She/he is expected to acquire the basic pharmacometrics knowledge required to perform such tasks and to stay abreast with and learn new Quantitative Clinical Pharmacology tools and techniques.
To cover an internal rotation, the clinical pharmacometrics is looking for a contractor to focusing on clinical data manipulation in pharmacokinetics (PK) and pharmacodynamics (PD). Main task will be around clinical data manipulation and visualization.
The perfect candidate is someone with a first experience in PK/PD clinical data and in data manipulation and visualization (min 2 years). The successful candidate must excel in R & SAS.
Areas of responsibility:
* Conduct model-orientated and model-based graphical evaluation of M&S data (eg Bayesian feedback analysis using prior model) in consultation with the clinical pharmacometrician
* Conduct exploratory analysis in consultation with the clinical pharmacometrician, clinical pharmacologue
* Lead the creation of pooled and cleaned ready to use modelling datasets (eg NONMEM® dataset) and descriptive datasets in compliance with internal guidelines, standard operating procedures (SOPs) and Health Authority guidelines through high quality programs.
* Lead the creation of NCA datasets in compliance with internal guidelines, standard operating procedures (SOPs) and Health Authority guidelines through high quality programs.
* Assist in the development of pharmacokinetic, pharmacodynamic and physiological models under the supervision of the clinical pharmacometrician
* Participate in the writing of M&S analysis plans and M&S reports
* Support quality control of M&S deliverable such as datasets, tables, listings and figures.
* Contribute to, and sometimes lead, process-improvement initiatives
* Assist in the assessment, development and documentation of new tools
* Provide input into Case Report Form (CRF) design for M&S data collection.
Professional and technical requirements:
* Minimum 2 years' experience in clinical data & data visualization
* Fluency in R & SAS
* Experience working with PK & PD data
* Master level (M.S.) in Mathematics and/or Statistics
* Fluency in English
Nice to Haves:
* Experience in modelling and simulation
Reference no: 920260 AD
Role: PK/PD Clinical Programmer
Industry: Pharmaceutical industry
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Start date: ASAP
Duration: until 31.12.2021, with possible extension
ITech Consult is a certified ISO 9001:2015 Swiss company with offices also located in Germany and Ireland. ITech Consult is specialised in delivering IT candidates for contract work. We were founded in 1997 by IT professionals; hence we well understand what it means to be professionally supported in your search for a new project and being employed.