SAP FI Consultant (GL/BL)- French Speaking - Marseille, France. Flexible Start Date from May 2021
Posted on May 2, 2021 by Eursap Ltd
SAP FI Consultant (GL/BL)- French Speaking - Marseille, France. Flexible Start Date from May 2021 Onwards. Permanent Job. Salary up to €80,000 gross per annum + Relocation Assistance + Benefits. End-Client!
Our end-client based in the city of Marseille, France is looking for an SAP FI GL/BL (General Ledger/Banking Ledger) Business Analyst/Consultant to join their prestigious organisation which can be considered to be one of France's greatest success stories! A family-run business that began with humble beginnings over 40 years ago rapidly grew to one of the world's largest companies with a presence in over 160 countries with over 700 offices and warehouses, employing more than 100,000 people worldwide, including over 2,000 in their beautiful Marseille office!
This is one of France's finest companies to work for where the company puts a huge emphasis on the wellbeing and continuous career advancement of it's employees. There are many great career paths within the company and they offer each employee the option to easily move teams and move to different departments if they wish in order to achieve their career ambitions.
During the past year the company has proved to be highly resilient to the disruptions of the Corona pandemic and has continued to grow and expand it's business ventures both in France and internationally. The company has a strong digital transformation program, has an entrepreneurial mindset and is highly conscious of the environment and always looking for greener solutions to lower it's carbon footprint.
Within the framework of Finance and Accounting Applicative Maintenance of the company, we are looking for a SAP FI GL/BL Business Analyst to work closely with the business users and the project team, by providing functional expertise and insight to implement and execute complex process, data, and technology solutions for the SAP FI module
- SAP ECC6
- Be part of the project team, as SAP FI Business Analyst focusing on GL (General Ledger) and BL (Bank Ledger) topics.
- Deploy and enhance the existing SAP applications to the company's entities.
- Work on Agile mode to collaborate with the business and the key project core team members, to identify, analyse, interpret, and prioritize business requirements ensuring alignment with one or more business process owners/business process experts
- Ensure SAP Organizational structure alignment with the company's principles regarding 3rd party relationships, Accounting and bank business rules and uses cases. Manage and properly write functional specifications including non-functional requirements for inbound outbound interfaces. Provide support to Architect to design the target Architecture Design for Interfaces
- Organizing, preparing and executing functional tests
- Managing technical & functional changes on applications
- Functional support for Business users
- Writing learning documents and teaching them if needed
- Reporting to the Management team
(These activities are not exhaustive and can change with needs)
Required Skills and Experience:
- At least 5 years within a similar role, as an SAP FI consultant/business analyst
- Must have strong proficiency in SAP ECC FI GL & BL modules (including DMEE, Tax accounting data model, integration, Idoc Management)
- You have completed at least 2 global template rollouts Or 2 full end-to-end life cycle implementations
- Preferred experience who has worked with a team of off-site technical professionals
- Experience in Finance and Accounting Information Systems
- Rollout experience on Agile method will be a plus
- Knowledge of computing methodological tools and standards
- You must be fluent in French (minimum C1 level)
- You must be fluent in English (minimum C1 level)
You should also have the following qualities:
- Autonomy and pro-active behaviour
- Good writing and oral communication
- Good in Analysing, synthesizing and writing
- Ability to get new functional skills
- Reactivity and Professional awareness
- Team spirit
- Teaching skills
- The salary on offer is subject to your level of knowledge, skills and experience and ranges between €60,000 - €80,000 gross per annum.
- It is deemed to be the candidate's responsibility to cover all relocation costs to Marseille, however, it may be possible for the company to provide some small gesture of good will to help you to relocate. A lump sum of €1000 - €2000 may be possible and would need to be discussed during the interviews.
- Laptop computer
- 27 days holidays + 12 RTT (days off, that can be cumulative)
- Flexible working hours
- 1 day per week remote working from home
- Beautiful modern office
Related keywords: SAP FI, SAP FICO, SAP FI/CO, SAP FI-CO, SAP FI-GL, SAP FI General Ledger, SAP FI-BL, SAP FI Banking Ledger, SAP Finance, SAP Financial, SAP Financials.