Senior C# Developer
Posted on May 2, 2021 by Precision System Design, Inc.
We are hriing for an experienced C#.NET Developer to work on automated applications. This work with involve developing both new and existing applications for a Fortune 250 company.
- Extensive C#.Net experience.
- Great communication skills.
- Self-directed learning with light touch from existing SMEs.
- Enterprise-level understanding of security, release management, etc.
- Experience working with Microsoft technology stack (Windows Server, Visual Studio, TFS, ADO pipelines).
- Experience and working knowledge of TFS source code management (including branching patterns).
- Excellent communication skills - listening, verbal and written.
- Excellent organization skills with the ability to work on multiple projects and/or assignments simultaneously in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines and changing priorities.
- Strong leadership skills, collaborating with others to establish common goals.
- Proven ability to work in a team-oriented environment.
- Desire to stay current on technology trends and operational concepts and tools.
- Experience building apps and Back End services in C#.
- Proficient in MS SQL Server, XML, XSLT, Visual Studio, BizTalk/MuleSoft development.
- Knowledge of Agile/SCRUM and DevOps methodologies.
We will call qualified candidates after review.
Resumes will NOT be sent to clients without your approval.
REFERRALS WANTED - $ 1000 REWARD!
Refer a colleague to us, and Precision will give you $ 1000 if we find a job for that person!
(The fine print: The referred candidate must be previously unknown to us. Start date must be within 6 months of referral.)
THERE ARE MANY IT STAFFING FIRMS YOU CAN WORK WITH.
WHY WORK WITH PRECISION?
Our Clients. We work with the best.
- We are direct vendors to Fortune 500 companies across North America
- We're the top provider of contract IT professionals to many of our clients
Our Experience. We know how to sell our candidates to clients.
- We've been in business for over 20 years, and have made thousands of successful placements
Our Background. Precision is run by former IT professionals.
- We know what it is like to be an IT consultant working in a large organization.
- We actually understand your skills. We'll make sure that you are right for the job, and that the job is right for you.
Our Reputation for Quality. Clients favor Precision's candidates.
- We take the time to learn about you so that we can best match you to our openings and sell you to our clients.
- Our clients know from experience that Precision's consultants are the most qualified and the best fit for their project teams.
Our Ethics. We pride ourselves on our ethical business practices.
- We never submit your resume without your permission, and we never give your resume to other staffing companies
- We are up front about pay rates and the interviewing process, and provide you with constant feedback.
Our Responsibility. We take seriously our obligations to our consultants.
- We always pay on time
- We offer highly competitive pay rates, as well as an opportunity to participate in our group health insurance, long term disability and 401(k) plans.
- When required, we carefully manage H1-B and Green Card applications, and involve you at every step.
- We have dedicated HR personnel that will answer the phone when you call.
THE STAFFING FIRM YOU WORK WITH MATTERS.
WORK WITH PRECISION.
Overtime: straight time