Director of SQL Architecture
Posted on May 2, 2021 by Precision System Design, Inc.
Our client near Twinsburg is looking for a Director of SQL Architecture. Ideal candidate will have 7+ years of full life cycle designing and developing databases and applications and 3 years of experience leading a team of architects and engineers. This resource will lead a team of SQL architects, developers, and analysts to design databases to support business applications, ensuring system scalability, security, performance, and reliability. Local area candidates only (unless relocation is an option).
Interested in learning more? Apply today!
- 7+ years of experience in the full life cycle of designing and developing databases and applications using MS-SQL Server
- Minimum 3 years leading a team of architects and engineers
- Expertise in sophisticated relational database report design, development and maintenance using reporting tools such as MS Access
- Writing Transact-SQL Stored Procedures
- Relational Database Design/Development
- Performance Tuning
- Error handling via TRY/CATCH with event logging
- Locking/block management
- Understanding of TCP/IP and networking principles
- Experience working with Cloud technologies like Microsoft Azure is required
- Experience in SSIS, SSRS and Service Broker
- Healthcare experience and/or knowledge of HL7 required
- Experience with MS Team Foundation Server is a plus
- Experience working with Microsoft HADR and Service Broker technology is a plus
- Experience with C#
We will call qualified candidates after review.
Resumes will NOT be sent to clients without your approval.
REFERRALS WANTED - $ 1000 REWARD!
Refer a colleague to us, and Precision will give you $ 1000 if we find a job for that person!
(The fine print: The referred candidate must be previously unknown to us. Start date must be within 6 months of referral.)
THERE ARE MANY IT STAFFING FIRMS YOU CAN WORK WITH.
WHY WORK WITH PRECISION?
Our Clients. We work with the best.
- We are direct vendors to Fortune 500 companies across North America
- We're the top provider of contract IT professionals to many of our clients
Our Experience. We know how to sell our candidates to clients.
- We've been in business for over 20 years, and have made thousands of successful placements
Our Background. Precision is run by former IT professionals.
- We know what it is like to be an IT consultant working in a large organization.
- We actually understand your skills. We'll make sure that you are right for the job, and that the job is right for you.
Our Reputation for Quality. Clients favor Precision's candidates.
- We take the time to learn about you so that we can best match you to our openings and sell you to our clients.
- Our clients know from experience that Precision's consultants are the most qualified and the best fit for their project teams.
Our Ethics. We pride ourselves on our ethical business practices.
- We never submit your resume without your permission, and we never give your resume to other staffing companies
- We are up front about pay rates and the interviewing process, and provide you with constant feedback.
Our Responsibility. We take seriously our obligations to our consultants.
- We always pay on time
- We offer highly competitive pay rates, as well as an opportunity to participate in our group health insurance, long term disability and 401(k) plans.
- When required, we carefully manage H1-B and Green Card applications, and involve you at every step.
- We have dedicated HR personnel that will answer the phone when you call.
THE STAFFING FIRM YOU WORK WITH MATTERS.
WORK WITH PRECISION.
Overtime: straight time