Senior Systems Analyst
Posted on May 2, 2021 by Precision System Design, Inc.
Our direct, Fortune 500 client in a Northeast suburb of Cleveland is looking for an experienced Sr. Systems Analyst for a long-term, extendable contract position. You'd be joining an exciting team as a liaison between the Business and IT on a variety of application and system development projects. Your primary responsibility would involve requirements elicitation, documentation, and management within TFS/Azure DevOps. Former experience in an Agile/Scrum environment creating user stories/story cards is ideal!
Requirements elicitation from business contact, product owner, or technical resources.
Create cards in ADO and get approval.
Follow Software development methodology on project assignment (SDLC or Scrum)
Technical Analysis - help identify technical requirements for programs/applications/systems. Review and understand infrastructure; application configuration; systems interfaces; behind the scenes services and system behavior not observed by user.
Design Support - help design applications in conjunction with solution architects (review design options, determine pros/cons/estimates for each option, recommend preferred option, present solutions, and gain consensus on solution)
Collaboration - technical liaison between developers/architects and QA/business (ability to understand code snippets for completeness, impact, gaps, etc.).
Data Analysis - write database queries, perform data mining, code mining, debugging, or review code to determine system functionality.
Knowledge and understanding of industry tools and techniques to elicit, prioritize, organize, document, model, and analyze requirements.
Technical aptitude, in-depth knowledge of technologies, software applications, programming languages, adjacent systems, and data exchanges.
Experience with TFS or ADO.
Experience working in an Agile SCRUM environment.
Preferred skills and experiences:
Analytical and problem-solving skills including ability to investigate, assess and recommend solutions.
Knowledge of industry tools and techniques used to elicit, prioritize, organize, document, model and analyze technical requirements.
Interpersonal, communication, negotiation, and organizational skills.
Knowledge or experience working on Accessibility tools/requirements/system design.
Insurance claims/claims process/triage/functionality/workflows background or familiarity.
We will call qualified candidates after review.
Resumes will NOT be sent to clients without your approval.
REFERRALS WANTED - $ 1000 REWARD!
Refer a colleague to us, and Precision will give you $ 1000 if we find a job for that person!
(The fine print: The referred candidate must be previously unknown to us. Start date must be within 6 months of referral.)
THERE ARE MANY IT STAFFING FIRMS YOU CAN WORK WITH.
WHY WORK WITH PRECISION?
Our Clients. We work with the best.
- We are direct vendors to Fortune 500 companies across North America
- We're the top provider of contract IT professionals to many of our clients
Our Experience. We know how to sell our candidates to clients.
- We've been in business for over 20 years, and have made thousands of successful placements
Our Background. Precision is run by former IT professionals.
- We know what it is like to be an IT consultant working in a large organization.
- We actually understand your skills. We'll make sure that you are right for the job, and that the job is right for you.
Our Reputation for Quality. Clients favor Precision's candidates.
- We take the time to learn about you so that we can best match you to our openings and sell you to our clients.
- Our clients know from experience that Precision's consultants are the most qualified and the best fit for their project teams.
Our Ethics. We pride ourselves on our ethical business practices.
- We never submit your resume without your permission, and we never give your resume to other staffing companies
- We are up front about pay rates and the interviewing process, and provide you with constant feedback.
Our Responsibility. We take seriously our obligations to our consultants.
- We always pay on time
- We offer highly competitive pay rates, as well as an opportunity to participate in our group health insurance, long term disability and 401(k) plans.
- When required, we carefully manage H1-B and Green Card applications, and involve you at every step.
- We have dedicated HR personnel that will answer the phone when you call.
THE STAFFING FIRM YOU WORK WITH MATTERS.
WORK WITH PRECISION.
Overtime: straight time
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.