Applied Cryptography Engineer
Posted on May 2, 2021 by Darwin Recruitment
Our client is a global IT service provider for Banking & Finance located in Zuerich.
In the Division Wealth Chief Digital Information Office (Wealth CDIO) you will report to the Head of Security & IAM with the following key accountabilities:
- Manage our internal Certification Authorities
- Take the responsibility for technologies required to support the whole life cycle of user certificates from issuing over distribution to users and renewal/revocation.
- Take the responsibility for all technologies required to support a self-service and life cycle of device certificates.
- Manage HSM devices over their LCM and provide consulting for application owners
- Microsoft Active Directory Certificate Services
- Windows GUI and CLI tools for certificate management
- Keyon true-Xtender web Registration Authority
- Support and troubleshooting of device certificates
- Intercede MyID Credential Management System
- Smartcard issuance, support and troubleshooting
- SafeNet Luna SA physical HSM management
- SafeNet Luna SA Client configuration and troubleshooting
- Usage of user certificates for authentication purpose
- Usage of device certificates for TLS
- Usage of HSM devices for management of secrets
- Other Requirements
- Working in an international environment
- Flexibility for changing requirements
- Operational tasks
- On-call duty if required
- Windows Server engineering background
- HSM life cycle and device replacement experience (migration of secrets)
- Project management experience is a benefit
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.