Lead Data Scientist
Posted on May 2, 2021 by G2 Recruitment Solutions
Lead Data Scientist- Amsterdam, Netherlands- Permanent
My client in Amsterdam are looking for a Lead to join and develop their team. They are a market leader within E- Commerce specialising in travel and entertainment. They are growing now so post pandemic growth will be drastic. They are quite a "modern thinking" company with reference to a lot of areas of their business, as a result their company culture is really important to them. As a Lead Data Scientist, you will solving Data Science problems as well as having leadership responsibilities.
- Absolute professional with the Python Data Science stack
- Strong MLops background, also experience with Machine Learning with different techniques
- Experience with SQL
- Around 5 years + relevant work experience within Data Science or Machine Learning
- A relevant degree
- Experience of leadership previously
Nice to have's:
- Some work with BI tooling
- Experience working with a modern Data Warehouse like Redshift, Snowflake or BigQuery
- Any sort of background with AWS
Day to Day
- Work on the Data Science strategy for the company direction
- Act as the Data Science point of contact for stakeholders in the company.
- Communication across many departments will be necessary across teams, to understand how the company operates and the Data Science opportunities/challenges ahead
- Mentor the Data Scientists on the team
- Staying up to date with latest trends, tools and techniques in Machine Learning to help implement the best way of working
Title: Lead Data Scientist
Location: Amsterdam (Fully remote if you're in the Netherlands)
Salary: Competitive- based on experience
If you, or someone you know, is a good match for this vacancy, please send your CV or call as soon as possible.
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.