Posted on May 2, 2021 by G2 Recruitment Solutions
Data Engineer- Amsterdam, Netherlands - Permanent.
My client in Amsterdam are looking for a Data Engineer to join their team. They are a market leader within E- Commerce specialising in travel and entertainment. They are growing now so post pandemic growth will be drastic. They are quite a "modern thinking" company with reference to a lot of areas of their business, as a result their company culture is really important to them. As a Data Engineer, you will be helping my client to scale their platform as well as helping with the team.
- Absolute professional with Python
- It would be good to have experience with any sort of AWS Services- Redshift, Kinesis, Lambda, Glue, Athena would all be relevant.
- Experience with Airflow
- Around 2 years + relevant work experience
- A relevant degree
Nice to have's:
- Experience with Kubernetes and Docker
- Some work with BI tooling
- Complete understanding of SQL
- Have worked on data intensive platforms previously
Day to Day
- A lot of the work will be based on the data platform and analytics infrastructure, you will be involved from the architecture to build and improve on it.
- Design ELT/ELT pipelines and put them into production
- Data quality focus important
- Can work independently
Title: Data Engineer
Location: Amsterdam (Fully remote if you're in the Netherlands)
Salary: Competitive- based on experience
If you, or someone you know, is a good match for this vacancy, please send your CV or call as soon as possible.
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.