Senior Process Engineer
Posted on May 2, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Senior Process Engineer vacancy for a globally operating Basel based company in the pharmaceutical sector.
- 5+ years of work experience in data engineering including ETL
- Good troubleshooting and problem solving skills paired with Databricks or Spark experience and being responsible for expanding and optimizing the data and data pipeline architecture
- Proficiency in Python, R or Scala together with knowledge in AWS or Azure cloud technologies and stack
- Familiarity with building big data applications and pipelines using Spark as well as technical capability to configure images systems to load and transfer files
- Expertise with DevOps, coding conventions and best practices for User Acceptance Test along with great communication skills
- University Degree in Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Engineering or any other related technological discipline, equivalent working experience is also acknowledged
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Being responsible for defining how to develop the pipeline and for overall quality
- Assisting the team in creating new and relevant data engineer features for improving the pipeline according to the plans
- Ensuring the optimal application of best practices, coding conventions over the pipeline and assisting data engineers in their tasks if necessary
- Supporting the team to achieve and surpass product and program goals
- Providing technical assistance, guidance as well as direction and contributing hands-on to pipeline development
- Acting as a guiding practitioner of agile and DevOps practices and methodologies
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.