Posted on May 2, 2021 by Stelfox Ltd
Escalation Engineer- Cork
I am working with a leading global cyber-security company in Cork city who due to demand are looking to add to their team in Cork.
I am very keen to speak with a highly motivated Escalation Engineer with a view to joining this company's very technically strong R&D team.
The ideal background of the successful candidate would be someone who has experience in software development and/or someone who has worked in a tier 3 support role who is keen to provide escalation/top level technical support.
To be considered for this role you will need to be skilled in reading and writing code (C# or .Net) as well as experience with databases.
- Analyse, diagnose, and debug highly complex technical issues.
- Take ownership of escalations and drive towards successful resolution.
- Respond quickly to changing priorities.
- Work closely with the software development team to deliver success.
- Create/implement fixes
- At least 3 years of experience in coding - C#/.Net. (C# preferably).
- Experience in using Microsoft SQL, T-SQL.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A team player who is reliable and proactive.
- To find out more about this exciting opportunity, please email.
We have a number of similar positions currently, and in the future, which we would like to discuss with you should you indicate your interest in this role. When we receive your application for this role, we will contact you to advise you of our process for other similar positions.
Your shared data will not be disclosed or transferred to a third party data controller or data processor located outside the EEA unless we have obtained your express consent.
We look forward to working with you.