MS SQL Server Developer - SSAS
Posted on May 2, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
MS SQL Server Developer - SSAS - vacancy for a globally operating Basel based company in the financial sector.
- Hands on experience in coding, code design and strong debugging skills coupled with solid knowledge of Microsoft BI technologies such as MS SQL Server, SSIS and SSAS
- In-depth knowledge of database and DWH development including T-SQL along with multidimensional Datamodelling skills using Data Vault or Star Schema
- Expertise with change management processes using TFS and promoting code between environments such as Dev, UAT and Production
- Knowhow of Azure DevOps as well as of continuously detecting data issues in the delivery pipeline and increasing data validation coverage
- Familiar with banking BI solutions, either in launching new features or redesigning existing systems
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Providing Business Dashboard performance improvement by tuning the cubes, partitions, loading patterns, query optimisations and indexing
- Building Data Vault Modelling automation by creating various design patterns to modernise existing and Legacy structures
- Using metadata driven BIML scripts to create and maintain database objects and SSIS packages
- Analysing and reporting cubes using SSAS as well as reporting in SSRS, PowerBI and Excel
- Performing manual data loads and daily operating of production system
- Assisting with ad-hoc reporting requests along with designing solutions and estimating implementation tasks
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.