Raw Materials Store Person
Posted on May 2, 2021 by CV-Library
STORES PERSON OR RAW MATERIALS HANDLER - Tewkesbury
My client are an exceptionally well established Aerospace Engineering company based in Poole. I seek either a trainee stores person or a raw materials handler to which full training will be given.
Purpose of Role
- To control Raw Material Storage and Issue.
- To ensure the Production process is un-interrupted due to Material Issue.
- To ensure the highest level of quality control/inspection conditions are applied at all times during the process.
- To maintain Quality Records/documentation.
- To adhere to the Quality Procedures.
- To uphold company policies as documented in the Business Strategy.
- To identify and maintain traceability of all received material.
- To issue material to designated location in accordance with production requirements (Airbus Production Model).
- To maintain Raw Material Stores to a standard that reflects 5C standards.
- To book in and control materials in accordance with company procedures.
- To review incoming delivery certificates in accordance with Purchase Order requirements to ensure correct Material is received.
- To identify and store materials in accordance with company procedures.
- To issue materials in accordance with company procedures.
Measures of Performance
- Accurate Inventory for raw materials.
- No defects due to incorrect materials.
If this sounds like you, please click apply now