Trade Support/Product Analyst
Posted on May 1, 2021 by The Bridge Ltd
Product Analyst (Trading)
London Based Company (Remote Work) - Competitive Salary
We are currently working with fintech startup about to complete a large round of Series B funding. They are an innovative solutions provider focusing on custody, trading and prime brokerage around digital assets.
They are looking for an ambitious and dedicated Tech Support Product Manager to join their team. If you have experience working closely with traders/brokers and quants in a business of any size this would be a huge bonus. I've also listed a few requirements enclosed below.
- Well versed in collaborating with the company's Quant function to drive consistent improvement in the accuracy of new and existing trading models through data analysis and detailed price validation testing.
- Strong experience evaluating ways to improve efficiency within price validation.
- Comfortable with the optimisation of existing functionality and parameters within Back End systems to generate maximum benefit for both internal users and external customers.
- Experienced playing an active role in the delivery process of new models and trading functionality releases
- Solid experience preparing clear user documentation and lead business readiness' sessions with key stakeholders to ensure operational alignment
- Solid experience working closely with Product Managers and Business Analysts to ensure stakeholder requirements are correctly captured and constructively challenge & enhance these to ensure they deliver on the product vision.
If this opportunity sounds closely aligned with your skill set or that of someone you know please get in touch ASAP.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£80k - £90k Annual
£45k - £45k Annual