Posted on May 1, 2021 by CV-Library
1. Bookkeeping experience on Xero and VT + desirable
2. VAT Administration
3. Payroll Assist (Run reports and produce P45 sending EPS and FPS to HMRC to comply with RTI)
3. Phone Handling
4. Admin daily tasks
5. Directly contact with clients and answer their query.
6. Correspondence with HMRC
7. Ensuring that your function is consistently presented to a high level of to promote a professional image to the client.
8. Responsible for company Ad hoc duties.
The successful candidate should be:
-Strong team player
- able to multitask and priorities and work to tight deadlines
-Have a good level of computer literacy using Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
-Knowledge about VT software/Zero will be advantage
-Part- qualified / Qualified ACCA, CIMA
Salary will be £18,000 to £20,000 negotiable depending on experience