Integration Solution Architect
Posted on May 1, 2021 by CV-Library
Integration Solution Architect - £72K/£75K p.a. - 1 year Fixed Term Contract - Remote/Manchester
Looking for an Integration SME Solutions Architect to join an IT Architecture Function to assist in the integration delivery of a Technology Transformation Programme which is focussed on modernising HR and Finance systems as our client looks to leverage cloud-based IT services.
You will be the main point of contact for the architecture on an integration project - Workday CRM (Finance, HR & Procurement), BizTalk/Service Bus Integration, MS Azure Cloud.
We are looking for candidates to show:
* Proven Integration project experience
* Highly skilled and knowledgeable across architectural areas compromising Application, Information, Technology and Solution domains, specifically in the Microsoft Technology domain.
* Proven experience around CRM technology domains (ie Workday, MHR iTrent, Microsoft Dynamics 365 platforms).
* Expert knowledge and understanding of implementing technical change in existing IT landscapes, specifically with a wide breadth of architectural experience in modernising current IT landscapes, specifically the digitisation of business activities.
* Pragmatic and flexible approach, engaging constructively with others to achieve the best outcome for the organisation, even in pressure situations.
* Excellent communicator, able to engage internal colleagues, external partners and business stakeholders at all levels, ensuring clarity of requirements, the positioning of proposed solutions and securing the buy-in to the proposed solutions.
* Proven IT professional with demonstrable history at operating in a variety of roles throughout the systems delivery/support life cycle.
* Self-sufficient and dynamic individual who is able to hit the ground running, looking to achieve rapid results.
* High personal standards, taking pride in our work, delivering high quality outputs and contributing to high performance across the team.
* Team player with an optimistic and determined attitude
To apply you should have the following skills and experience:
* Possess a strong Integration Solutions Architecture background.
* Enterprise Applications frameworks - focus on Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
* Strong Microsoft Technology background.
* Experience of designing and delivering solutions in Microsoft Azure (IaaS, PaaS and SaaS).
* Utilising Microsoft BizTalk/Service Bus Integration - Would be an advantage but not mandatory.
* Experience operating in a mixed mode environment of internal/external IT delivery capabilities.
* Excellent vendor management skills, experience of operating in conjunction with large IT vendors.
* Governance/assurance of architectural designs, ensuring compliance to enterprise principles and technology strategy drivers.
* Experience of producing product roadmaps, identifying and managing cross project/portfolio architectural dependencies.
* Governance of functional/non-functional requirements and delivery scope throughout the project life cycle.
* Business Process Analysis - ability to determine business processes and identify necessary requirements and considerations.
Department currently working remotely, successful candidate will be onboarded remotely but with view to being office based in Manchester long term.
Ideally start May 2021. Two stage interview process (Video) before decision.
Click is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy