Posted on May 1, 2021 by Edissero Ltd
Is it time to start looking for a new technical writing opportunity? Are you looking for a role in a growing technology company that's having a real-world impact on the fight against Covid-19? Are you adaptable, personable and a good communicator? If you're answering yes to these questions, keep reading
Our world-leading technology client is looking to recruit a motivated technical author to produce software and hardware documentation for their state-of-the-art range. You will be working within a technical and innovative team, taking part in every stage of the documentation development process and producing customer support guides, end-user guides, help systems and eLearning for a varied laboratory operator audience.
If you have the desire to work within a research and development environment, and make a real difference to the product and user experience, this could be the right role for you.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Technical writing experience in a software environment (experience of documenting hardware would be a bonus).
- A good degree, preferably in a STEM-related subject.
- A solid understanding of topic-based, single-source authoring (experience of MadCap Flare, HTML/CSS, or any kind of topic-based authoring tool would be good).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- A desire to take the customer's information experience to the next level.
On offer is a salary of up to £43,000 p.a. (depending on experience), a bonus and benefits. This role is currently based offsite, with a view to returning to partial office work in Worcestershire or Bristol later this year. Free parking is available at both sites.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£18.7 - £24.1 Hourly
£40k - £60k Annual
£45k - £50k Annual
£45k - £48k Annual
£170 - £190 Daily
£250 - £350 Daily
£23k - £25k Annual
£40k - £50k Annual
£60k - £80k Annual