GCP DevOps Engineer (VMWare) - Outside IR35
Posted on May 1, 2021 by Appsbroker Ltd
Are we looking for you?
GCP Certified professional with hands on experience delivering migration projects on the platform.
You understand the need and why organisations modernise their Infrastructure, and can transform bespoke requirements through streamlined pipelines into secure and scalable deliverables utilising tech such as Terraform, Cloud Formation/Deployment, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, packer etc.
Are you looking for us?
Appsbroker is Google's largest Premier Partner in Europe and a MSP.
We deliver leading-edge cloud services to some of the world's most exciting brands, in sectors from retail through automotive to finance.
We expose you to some of the most exciting Cloud transformation and optimisation project opportunities utilising Google Cloud (GCP).
Appsbroker is dynamic and the role is varied (there is no 'typical day') but here is what to expect for this engagement, expected to last an initial 3 months:
- Identify, scope and participate in the design and delivery of cloud infrastructure modernisation solution which would focus on a greenfield on-prem to GCP migration.
- Understand the cloud blueprint, use terraform/terragrunt and build CI/CD pipelines
- Design, coordinate and execute pilots, prototypes or proof of concepts, provide validation on specific scenarios and provide deployment guidance
- Collaborate and share best practices/insights with Appsbroker staff
- Public cloud networking, on-prem networking, hands on configuration and building of infrastructure on the cloud
- VMWare migration to GCP (GCVE would be a winner)
- Able to be customer facing, lead the engagement and work with the Appsbroker team to deliver the solution
- Ideally GCP Certified
- Telephone/Google meets call with Internal Appsbroker Recruiter (10 mins)
- Google Meets call with Hiring Manager - 30-60mins
Appsbroker is committed to building a diverse and inclusive community where we can all be ourselves and succeed on merit.