Quality Control Officers - HR, Learning and Development
Posted on May 1, 2021 by Brookwood
Not Specified, United Kingdom
Quality Control Officers - HR, Learning and Development - Fully Remote - Outside IR35
We are currently supporting a global consultancy, on a large-scale programme.
We are seeking those with previous experience working within professional services or large-scale programmes.
The day rate is Outside IR35 and will be negotiated based on experience.
This is contract is initially for around 2 months, and the client has confirmed for expected extensions due to the programme.
- Define, develop, and implement quality assurance practices and procedures as well as documenting and assessing the practices and procedures in place for the work streams
- Work with the Management Team to identify issues, risks, inefficiencies, and improvement areas and define how to address such
- Identify and drive process improvement initiatives that can be managed to maximise effectiveness and efficiency
- Build Key Performance Indicators and Service Level Agreements fit for the unit and design the implementation and governance of these KPIs
- Ensure that work delivery consistently follows established standards and that the teams function on high levels of quality by promoting process standardization and optimization
- Contribute to the establishment of best practices consistent with industry and quality standards
- Provide leadership and mentoring on QA concepts, techniques, and tools
- Act as the point of contact for escalations; develop, recommend, and monitor corrective and preventive actions