Senior IT Risk Manager
Posted on May 1, 2021 by Barclay Simpson Recruitment
Leading financial services firm requires Senior IT Risk Manager for technology transformation oversight. The role will be centred around, IT service management, IT outsourcing/offshoring, 3rd party risk, systems migration (cloud migration) and application risk.
- Ensure risk-based approach when managing change risk oversight through independent challenge, review and approval of the preliminary risk assessment undertaken at the initial business case stage
- Give ongoing assistant, advice and independently challenge the ongoing risk assessments being managed by key programmes and projects from initial business case approval through to delivery.
- Advise on border independent risk assessment at the portfolio level and across the major workstreams that are assigned
- Assist in risk assessments underpinning the investment proposition related to the project
- Business partner for the second line of defence and first-line risk community ensuring the firms change risk management standards are understood, Embedded and adhered to.
- Main contact managing the exculpation of risk within the programme to ensure swift risk mitigation.
As an ideal candidate, you will have an industry certification such as CISSP/CISM/CRISC. You will have expert knowledge of IT Risk and technology transformation. You will also have a proven track record of delivering in a similar role. Experience within banking/financial services is highly advantageous. This position can also be offered as an FTC to permanent position if preferred.