Assessment/Instructional Designer - Fully Remote
Posted on May 1, 2021 by Brookwood
Not Specified, United Kingdom
Assessment/Instructional Designer - Fully Remote - Outside IR35
We are currently supporting a global consultancy, on a large-scale programme.
We are seeking those with previous experience working within professional services or large-scale programmes.
The day rate is Outside IR35 and will be negotiated based on experience.
This is contract is initially for around 2 months, and the client has confirmed for expected extensions due to the programme.
- Create engaging learning activities and compelling course content that enhances retention and transfer
- Work with subject matter experts and identify target audience's training needs
- State instructional end goals and create content that matches them
- Visualize instructional graphics, the user interface and the finished product
- Conduct instructional research and analysis on learners and contexts
- Apply tested instructional design theories, practice and methods
- Provide exercises and activities that enhance the learning process
- Create supporting material/media (audio, video, simulations, role plays, games etc)
- Decide on the criteria used to judge learner's performance and develop assessment instruments
- Maintain project documentation and course folders