Corporate Finance Executive
Posted on May 1, 2021 by Procorre
Corporate Finance Executive - Renewable Energy
Based in either Dublin or Netherlands
It is an exciting time to join Corre Energy, a high-growth organisation in the renewable energy sector. Corre Energy are currently achieving high levels of public, private and EU funding to undertake a growing number of large-scale infrastructure energy storage projects in Europe.
The Group will develop, build and operate grid-scale hydrogen based underground energy storage facilities.
Corre is among the leaders in the application and commercialisation of energy storage solutions which address the balancing requirements of the electricity system resulting from increased integration of intermittent renewable resources. Built around a strategy to develop the storage market in Northern Europe, the Group is expanding on a pan-European basis.
After an exciting start to Corre Energy's operations, the executive team have grown the business to a point where a Corporate Finance Executive is now an essential part of their growth strategy. Reporting to the Head of Corporate Finance the Corporate Finance Executive will be an early joiner in a team expected to grow in the months and years to come.
The role requires a highly commercial individual with strong financial modelling and energy or infrastructure experience and of course someone with a 'can do', collaborative attitude.
* Financial Analysis / Financial modelling
* Perform detailed financial review for potential new investments
* Identify, negotiate and structure of debt financing deals for each SPV
* Identify, negotiate and structure of investment deals for each SPV
* Assistance in building of relationship with clients and investors
* Collaborate with wider teams around investor relations, forecasting and business development
* Energy policy development and impact assessment
* Qualitative and Quantitative Research
* Preparation and presentation of documentation and analysis
* Commercial identification of wider business opportunities for the group