IP Design (Network Design) Engineer - INSIDE IR35
Posted on May 1, 2021 by hubbado Limited
Not Specified, United Kingdom
IP Design (Network Design) - INSIDE IR35
- CCIE Service Provider Lab or equivalent certified (Desirable).
- Competent in designing Carrier grade network solutions for projects, complying with IP Net. Dev. design standards.
- Strong experience with service provider technologies for supporting carrier routing, broadband, Peering and Transit (P&T), Datacentre, Network security, Mobile services.
- Deep understanding of distributed architecture of service provider, Routing and Switching (R&S) platforms on Nokia 7750 and Cisco IOS-XR platform (Nokia is mandatory)
- ELTS score 7.0.
- Excellent (document writing skills) in producing artefacts such as HLD and LLD, presentation and technical Diagrams as part of project engagements
- Possess excellent communication skills to convey Risks, obtain sign-off, timely escalate issues to management, and send weekly project updates.
- Elicit requirements from stakeholders to design optimal solutions
- Ensure eventless rollout of network changes by reviewing change requests
- Working Knowledge of GIT for managing configuration template.
- Ability to automate using DevOps tools.
- Ensure successful compliance for all design requirements by contributing actively in testing and provisioning activities such as test planning, Review of MoP's, etc
Key Technical skills
- BGP, MPLS VPN, QoS, Switching & Routing, 7750, IOS-XR
- Strong experience on ISIS, MPLS, RSVP, TE, QOS, LACP, BGP, BFD, ETHOAM, HSRP, VPLS, Pseudo-wires, VRRP, SNMP, Netflow, IPv4/v6, 6PE, 6VPE, netflow etc.
- GIT for managing configuration templates, Confluence, MS Office